Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
City of Maize "Where Community Counts"


Traffic Accident Reports

Persons involved in a traffic accident in the City of Maize should report the accident to the Maize Police Department by calling 9-1-1.  It is not required for persons to report accidents involving property damage only under $1000.00 if all parties involved agree.  Take photos of all damage, exchange driver and insurance information and notify your respective insurance company.

CRASHDOCS.ORG Powered by CARFAXThe Maize Police Department has partnered with CARFAX to provide an online tool to obtain traffic accident reports made to the Maize Police Department. Once the report has been completed, approved and uploaded, vehicle owners and insurance companies can go to and download a copy of the report.

There is a $15.00 convenience fee, which is the same amount charged by the Maize Police Department for in-person requests.

Please allow 7 business days from the date of accident for your report to be available to download. If you are not able to find your report, you may contact the Maize Police Department during regular business hours at 316-722-1433.

Currently accident reports are available beginning with year 2015.

City of Maize
Through the integration of its population into every aspect of quality education, civic improvements, community appearance, commerce and recreation, Maize shall preserve its small town atmosphere and become the best small city in Kansas.

"Where Community Counts"